Skip to content
- Safety – travelling in a new country alone can be very daunting for a solo traveller but with our small group you won’t be alone. There will always be a tour leader there for guidance.
- Mutual interest – most likely you’ve
booked the tour because the itinerary appealed to you whether it’s a cultural
tour, wine tour or walking tour. You’ll find the other participants booked for
the very same reason… Mutual or a
common interest bonds us which then leads us to
- Genuine friendships and a social
environment on tour. Friendship and
socialising within the group leads to –
- Respect for each other and
understanding that all travellers in the
group members have a different comfort zone and that’s fine.
- On a small group tour, we all learn
something new about ourselves and the places we visit.
- CCWTC works with a selection of
reputable Australian suppliers for all our tours ensuring our offerings are
different to the mainstream tours available.
- MOST importantly! All our travel club bookings are through our
Central Coast independent agent with Go Tours Travel. Go Tours Travel is a Helloworld Associate,
Member of AFTA and IATA. Which means
if you see any other specials that appeal to you, we can also manage those on