The Central Coast Women’s Travel Club has been established by women with tours designed for women. Who best to know what women want in a holiday? The tours are the perfect opportunity for ladies who love to travel but don’t want to travel alone. Although established on the Central Coast the group is open to any woman who loves to travel no matter where you live.
We offer ladies small group tours with a 10 to 16 ladies on each tour. All tours are accompanied by a Travel Group tour leader. We design our tours explicitly for our group of ladies and we’re open to hearing ideas of tours our members would like. A minimum of 10 ladies is required and all ideas will be considered.
Lots of inclusions ladies enjoy such as cooking classes, the occasional art class, wine and food sampling, shopping, sightseeing, spa days. We don’t rush, we relax and soak up the experience. Relaxing and having fun is an essential part of all our tours and finding that unusual experience is also something we strive to achieve.
If you’re more adventurous and love active holidays, we’ll have cycling tours, easy hiking tours and walking tours in some interesting and picturesque places. We can also create a trip specifically for your group.
Cruising has become very popular and group cruising, whether it is ocean or river, is a lot of fun, very relaxing and with everything you need on board. Who doesn’t love a cruise?
Mini getaways, of 3 or 4 day duration will be offered, these are a good way to meet other members or organise a group of girlfriends or female family members for a bonding mini break. For the budget conscious these can be a great way to unwind with everything taken care of. Short getaways will offer shopping trips to Melbourne or Gold Coast, a pamper weekend, staying in the Hunter Valley vineyard.
Our tours are different because:
- Not rushed, no 6am starts
- Plenty of leisure time
- Not all meals included to give you choice over where you’d like to dine
- We use large coaches, so everyone has space, time to themselves, if this wish, and a window seat.
Our Members are:
- Solo women who love to travel
- Women of any age, marital status and background.
- Wanting ‘me time’
- Women whose husbands/ partners don’t want to travel to some destinations
- Newly divorced women wanting to explore new found freedoms.
- Widowed ladies who want to travel but not solo.
- Women whose children have left home
- What we do for our members: –
What we do for our members:
- Offer a wide selection of overseas tours for women travellers
- Negotiate group rates for greatest value possible
- Provide an activity rating on all tours
- Match members to share (if they wish) thereby saving on the single supplement. We will try to limit the single supplement where possible