4 nights 5 days
Date: Friday 18th February – Tuesday 22nd February.
Price per person: from $990.00 per person twin share. A single room supplement of $388.00 will apply.
- Bus and driver for the duration of the trip
- 1 night in Cooma, 2 nights Thredbo, 1 night Tumut (4* accommodation)
- 4 breakfasts
- 2 dinners
- 1 lunch and schnapps tasting at Wild Brumby Distillery
- Visit Snowy Mountains Hydro Discovery Centre
- Chairlift ticket to the summit of Mt Kosciusko
- Entry to Kosciusko National Park
- Access to Thredbo hydrotherapy indoor pool
- Take a scenic drive through Talbingo
Whilst in Thredbo choose a walk either to the Summit of Mt Kosciusko, to Dead Horse Gap or just a wander around the village of Thredbo. We’ll also visit the Wild Brumby Distillery, near Jindabyne, for a schnapps tasting and lunch.
Ty and I walked to the summit last March and really enjoyed the day. The view is amazing from the summit. You feel very invigorated when you reach the hotel and have a soak hot bath afterwards….lol.